May 2, 2009

Review | The Luxe by Anna Godbersen



Surprised I fell into the hands of another young adult novel? Not at all. Seriously, not more for the next two or three months OK? Good.
So the book follows five Victorian teens who are caught up in scandals, money and family problems, and engagements they can't break but don't want. It switches point of view between all the characters, and although it has somewhat of a surprise ending and a sequel, I'm sure I will not read it. It held my interest long enough to finish it, but not enough to want to know much more. I gots many other books to read...
__________________________________


1 comment

  1. Hmm. I tried this book out. It wasn't for me.


    Good review, though. The plot was interesting, but it was definitely not what I was expecting :(

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.