May 13, 2009

Review | Accidentally Yours by Susan Mallery



WANTED: -Single mom seeks billionaire's pocketbook to fund dying son's research cure.
Will seduce if necessary.
Blackmail is not out of the question.
Miracles welcome.
-Cynical billionaire seeks working mom with a heart of gold for PR campaign to improve his standing in the community.
Must be willing to attend social events.
Anyone looking for love need not apply.
It seemed like the perfect match… until the unthinkable happened.
Very quick and simple read. It took me a few days longer than expected because of the busy weekend. I liked it a little, but it was a bit slow to start off, and it was pretty predictable. The last twenty pages had me crying my heart out though, so that's got to count for something. It wasn't too well written, but there were some pretty funny parts that had me laughing out loud. I'm glad I didn't purchase this book,and supported my local library instead because I will most likely won't read it again. There were some cute moments, but I wasn't able to connect with the characters as much I like to.
_____________________________________

1 comment

  1. Hmmm...I think I've read better books. But I'm intrigued about what made you cry about this book? Hmmmm... Unfortunately we don't have any local libraries here in the Philippines. We only have libraries at school. So poor little me must purchase all of my good reads. Grrr... I miss my nerdy life back in California. The library was my second home. lols... =)

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.