Feb 1, 2012

Random Reads: The King's Rose by Alisa M. Libby


"Basically it’s a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read. I’m on Goodreads so I’m using a combination of the sorting feature and Random.org to pick the book I’m going to read."
Since this meme was mentioned in the first post, I was looking forward to it. I think it's a great and fun new way to pick at least one of the books on my TBR list each month. I am always adding more books, but the list never seems to decrease. So I decided to give this a go! Like Sarah, I also used Goodreads and Random.org to pick my new read. Here's what I got:


Another book I own! I've had The King's Rose for years now. I remember really looking forward to reading this and when I finally bought it I put it on my shelf and it's been sitting there since. I am really glad I got another book that I own for this month's Random Reads. Last month's Random Reads was also a book I own and I am almost done with it. I am really excited to read this one because it is YA and Historical Fiction, two of my favorite genre's. Want to join in? Check out this month's Random Reads post.

3 comments

  1. Yay us, reading these books that have been on our shelves for years! :)

    (New follower here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds cool. I'm a fan of YA (and adult) historicals too. I haven't gotten too much into them yet, but I like most of the ones I've read so far. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a bunch of books on your TBR list too! I'm not too crazy about historicals, can't wait to see if you like this one!

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.