Apr 23, 2012

Monday Recap (04.17 - 04.23)


Hello friends. How are you? I had an eventful past few days. Friday was both my three year blogoversary and my brother's birthday, so I spent the day (mostly) celebrating. I also got some shopping done ;) On Saturday I had a few things for school to do and then I spent the afternoon watching Dexter. I love that show ♥ This weekend was the L.A. Festival of Books at USC and living so close by, I got a chance to go on Sunday. It was great and I will most likely be posting pictures later this week :)

If you didn't know, I am having a few giveaways right now for my blogoversary as well as one or two others. Also, this is pretty exciting news for me: I started a YouTube channel to go alongside this blog. I will be reviewing YA books there, as well as posting monthly haul videos, TBR videos and maybe some bookshelf tours in the future. I'm also going to discuss other book related stuff there too. I hope you guys take the time to subscribe and to watch :)

Here's what I plan to read this week:

 

Last week I read:
+ The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey
+ The Light Tamer by Devyn Dawson

I reviewed:
+ Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan 

I finally got through some books last week. I don't want to set my goals to high for this week, but I think I can get through both these books. Tonight I am going to the YA or Bust Tour at Children's Book World in Los Angeles. I am pretty excited! I am going to be meeting a few more authors, yay! Happy reading and have a great week everyone :)

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to see what you think of This Lullaby and The Catastrophic History of You and Me! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart This Lullaby pretty hard so I'm anxious to see your thoughts on them. I haven't read The Catastrophic History of You and Me so I'm looking forward to your review on that one too.

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.