Apr 16, 2012

Monday Recap (for a few weeks again)


I've been in a reading slump I think. I've been reading the same books for almost a month now (if not more) and I can't get myself to finish them. At first, I was too busy, but now I don't know. This is the last week that I am going to give these two books a shot and if I can't get through them, I am going to put them on my DNF list and move on. I want to read some YA too, but I don't want to have to many books started at one time. 

Here's what I plan to read/finish this week:


I reviewed:
+ Youth in Revolt by C.D. Payne [review]

2 comments

  1. Ugh, I know that feeling. It sucks. Sometimes it even seems to happen with good books, where you're enjoying them but for whatever reason they just take you forever to read. I am not a fan of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you can get out of your book reading slump :(! You definitely need a dose of YA immediately, girl! I've got some if you want me to lend you one or two, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.