Feb 24, 2014

Review | 100 Ghosts: A Gallery of Harmless Haunts by DoogieHorner

The best way I can describe 1oo Ghosts: A Gallery of Harmless Haunts is both funny and adorable. Maybe it's just me but I couldn't find any of the ghosts anything but cute! I was laughing out loud through most of these but I was also spazzing out on how ridiculously adorable I found them as well.

100 Ghosts  is a book you can quickly look through in one sitting since it is all just images of ghosts plus their caption. I found it fun to try and guess what each ghost was named before looking at it's actual name. Definitely something fun to have on your coffee table for others to enjoy.

Here are a few of the ghosts found inside this book. Can you guess which one is my favorite? :)

2051082222



Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.