Jul 13, 2019

Another break.


In late March, I started noticing I was feeling depressed. I didn't want to do most of the things I enjoyed, and felt tired all the time. I started just laying around when I got home and those feelings intensified the more I wanted them to go away. By April I was crying a lot, sleeping a lot, and doing a lot less. But I got through every day and then went on vacation.

My vacation was a lot of fun, don't get me wrong, but I know we missed out on a lot of fun things during our trip because I constantly felt tired and in need of a nap. At least I didn't cry. I felt really down when we got back home and then a few days after returning to work, I got horribly sick and had to take a week and a half off work. It was the last thing I needed, to be honest, but spending time at home trying to get better made me feel like I was finally getting the rest I needed. I did some research during my free time and read up on what might be causing my depression. I made some changes and they helped.

After getting better, I went back to work for a few days, then went on a shorter cruise with my grandma. This one was spent more relaxed and doing more things. When I got back home, I noticed my moods had improved. I felt myself returning back to normal and wanting to do things I had missed. I spent a lot of June just focusing on being happy.

Now that the days are warmer and the sun is out more frequently, I definitely feel a lot better. And that's where I'm at now. Coming back to doing things I enjoy, such as blogging. So these last few months haven't been the greatest, in my head, but otherwise I would say things are going well. I'm working every day and enjoying my weekends by working out and doing things I want. I still haven't completely gotten back to reading or filming YT videos, but I'm slowly getting into the swing of things. And I am glad to be back :)

1 comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.