Dec 31, 2020

Favorites of 2020

I don’t normally do a top anything list, but I saw a few floating around and decided to go ahead and shout out some of my favorite things during this crazy year.

Favorite Books of 2020

These are in no particular order and there are a few that aren’t pictured that I still want to mention because they were favorites, I just don’t happen to own them. 

The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
Verity by Colleen Hoover 
Too Late by Colleen Hoover (not pictured)
Heartstopper, Vol 1-3 by Alice Oseman
The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel
The Guest List by Lucy Foley
Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver
All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryan Greenwood (not pictured)
Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon (not pictured)

Favorite Movies and Shows of 2020




So these are the new movies and shows that I loved this year that were new releases. There's a ton more I could add to this list that were new to me but that would make this list way too long. 

Favorite Songs of 2020

 I didn't really listen to a lot of newer music this year. Except for Taylor Swift. We were blessed with two albums this year and there are a few songs that I was really obsessed with, as you can tell. But I honestly spent a lot of my time listening to Lo-Fi music while around the house and I can't imagine listening to anything else now when I need music but don't really want songs. Also, I listened to a lot of old favorites. 


That's it for my favorite stuff of the year. It was a difficult year and I spent my time rewatching a lot of things that brought my comfort. Listening to songs that made me happy. But not finding new things as much. So I hope you liked this post and here's hoping to a better 2021. 

xoxo

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.