Dec 29, 2011

Bookish Thoughts | Reading Challenges


For the year 2011 I stayed away from reading challenges. Why? Because I failed at completing most of them in 2010. I miss them though. I really do. So for 2012, I have joined a good amount. You can see which ones I will be participating in (and maybe join in on the fun?) on my Challenges page.

I am really looking forward to all of them! I feel like they will push me to read more this upcoming year. I haven't done as much reading as I had hoped this year, but it was still a pretty decent amount (my best year has been 2010!)

The one I am most excited about is the DAC. I have seen this one for years, but this is the first time I have ventured to participate. They are also doing ARC tours for it this year, so make sure to check those out. I am also really excited about the Harry Potter challenge because I have wanted to re-read the series for quite some time now. I love Harry Potter ♥ I haven't decided what my new reading goal will be. For 2011, I made it 50 books because I knew it would be a busy year. I don't know if I want to keep it at 50 for 2012 too though. I will see as the year progresses :)

The point of this post is to warn my readers that tomorrow I will be posting all my progress posts for all the challenges. They should go up early enough but they will run continuously on my blog for about 2 hours. Just wanted to let you know about the overload that will be coming from me. Good luck with all your reading goals for next year and thanks for reading :)

1 comment

  1. I'm doing DAC for the first time too. This last year my goal was to read 100 books. If I hadn't started my book blog with my blogmate, I honestly probably wouldn't have met and surpassed that goal.

    Good luck with all your goals! :)


    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.