Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone had a great first day of the new year. I was out with my family the whole day and just now had a chance to wish everyone a happy new year! 

Here are my book related goals for this year:

Read 75+ books
I only read 54 last year. I was really sad. I hope this year I have more time to read.

Read only 1 book at a time 
I have the habit of reading too may books at once and sometimes I don't finish all of them.

Complete challenges 
I joined them to complete, so I hope I can do that

Comment & comment
I always take the time to comment and I definitely want to continue that

Keep up with reviews
I tend to fall behind A LOT on reviews.

Attend author events:
I got to go to a few in 2011. I want to make that a lot in 2012 :)

I think that's most of them. Of course, my goals for the blog change all the time. We'll just see how the year goes. I'll be posting regularly again soon. Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment

  1. Great resolutions. :) I always read one book at a time, but I definitely have fallen into the way behind reviews trap.

    Sadly, I also didn't complete my challenges last year. This year will be different! *fistpump*

    ♥ Trish

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.