Jan 1, 2016

New Year + Goals



This past year was a good one. While there were a few things that were hard to just deal with, overall this year was amazing. I laughed a lot, read more than I did the year before, and just enjoyed a lot of little moments. I also remained pretty active on the blog, for the most part. Earlier in the year, I decided to finally stop reading books I didn't want to finish and I also started reviewing my old way.

As I've done the last few years, I wanted to share my new years resolutions and goals which are again, simple. They worked out well for the last two years which is what I like best.

  • Read books: I've set my goal low for the last two years but it makes me a little sad that I don't get to read more. I don't want to set an unrealistic goal, but this year I am aiming for 52 books since I was able to accomplish my goal last year.

  • Re-read Harry Potter: I set this goal for myself last year and unfortunately wasn't able to get around to reading the books but maybe this year I'll get to it!

  • Stay healthy and happy: Like last year, I did well in staying healthy for the most part. While I fell off the healthy for a bit, I was able to jump back on it and lose most of the weight I wanted to. This year, I want to make sure to accomplish my weight goal, run more 5K's and maybe even be a part of a runDisney race. I also have a really happy year and hope this year is the same if not better :)

That's it! An even shorter list than last years but I am happy with my resolutions/goals. Happy New Year every one and happy reading. Let's make this year a good one 

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.