Jun 3, 2016

Literary Fashion | The One that Got Away + All the Bright Places

When I started this feature three years ago, I was planning on making it a regular feature. Of course, I leave and come back to the blog so often it's hard for me to regularly post anything. Now that I am newly inspired to post regularly, I took some time to create a few new sets on my Polyvore account, and I am really excited to share them.

The outfits no longer match the character, though, but match the cover instead. I realized that by waiting so long to post these, that I'd forgotten most about what the character wears and such, so I decided to coordinate my outfits to the cover. I liked this a lot better, but I might switch it up, depending on how well I remember each character.

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven


“You are all the colors in one, at full brightness.”

The One that Got Away by Bethany Chase



“Even these last few, terrible days, he’s been my first thought in the morning, my last thought at night. Eamon—not Noah.”

2 comments

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.