Jun 2, 2017

#Emojiathon TBR!


It's been a while since I've posted a readathon TBR here on my blog, because I have been a lot more active on YouTube these days, but I haven't been able to film recently because of family stuff going on. I still wanted to have a TBR list to refer to though so I decided why not write up a post. So here is my tentative TBR for the Emojithon!

✌🏼 Read it or Peace Out: Mystic Summer by Hannah McKinnon

♥️ Romance/Contemporary: Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler

πŸ‘― Buddy read: Night Film by Marisha Pessl

πŸ€– Sci-fi: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

😍 Bought cause of the cover: Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins

😱 Thriller: The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware

πŸ‘ΆπŸ» 2017 Release: When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

I am going to try and get to all the challenges, and a few of the books I have picked out already do fall under several of them, but I am sticking to just this list for now. Once the readathon ends, I will post a wrap up of all the books I read. Happy reading and I hope everyone who is participating has a great reading month!

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.