Sep 15, 2017

Literary Fashion | It + Love & First Sight


It's been quite some time since I created some sets over on my Polyvore profile, so with feeling very motivated to blog today, I decided to take advantage of the moment and create some new outfit posts to share too. These are my two most recent reads: It by Stephen King and Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist.
It by Stephen King

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this cover. I wanted to capture the simplicity but didn't want anything too creepy. I was excited when I found the red 80's style pants before I remembered that the second part of the book took place in the 70's. The remake though does take place in the 80's so it's still appropriate. I wanted to incorporate more colors but really couldn't figure it out without clashing with the rest, so I settled for this. 

Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist

I had quite the opposite feelings for this cover because while it also mostly white, the title has so many colors that I wanted to capture them all. I didn't really know what kind of outfit to use though, especially because the protagonist of this book is a guy, but I went with a cute simple outfit and was pretty happy with the outcome. The outfit was also inspired by my friends outfit from this past weekend, so that's something xD

That's it for this weeks Literary Fashion (like I post these every week *insert eye roll*) and I am going to attempt to create more sets to share with you guys. I might aim for every Friday but that's a high expectation. Happy reading :)

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.