May 14, 2018

Not sure.


I've been going back and forth with deleting this blog. Or I guess just abandon it. Since I decided to steer away from only book reviews, I have found myself not wanting to blog anymore. I used to almost feel obligated to post reviews and try and catch up on what I'd read recently. I do all my book talking on YouTube now and am still posting short incoherent thoughts over on Goodreads as well. But I don't feel like I have much to say in regards to anything else on my blog. There have been a few things here and there in my life where I felt I could talk about, but then I forgot about them and never actually got around to posting anything else.

So here I am, and I am not sure if I want to continue keeping this up. Part of me does, and part of me doesn't. I've had this space for so long that I can't imagine just deleting it. But then I also don't see myself keeping up with it and actually posting anything. So I am stuck in this in-between place where I kind of want to just leave it and say goodbye, and also attempt to revive it a little. Yet, I am not leaning more either way.

I felt a little inspired today though, to at least share these indecisive thoughts after seeing a YouTuber I've followed for years discuss her life and share an update + her new website blog thing. I felt like I could at least share this, this feeling of not being sure on how to continue with my readers. Although to be honest, most of my readers are now inactive and that 800+ subscriber number is very much a lie.

Anyways, I may or may not be here. I may or may not post personal stuff. I may just let this die out and wander back from time to time if I feel like it. Or I may just disappear from this blogging business once and for all. I am not sure.

1 comment

  1. I hope you stick around, but I understand if you give it up, too! For me, I got sick of book blogging and totally burnt out. My love for blogging only got revived when I gave myself permission to blog about whatever I want now.

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.