May 6, 2020

Book Haul # 1

It’s been a looong time since I talked about books I hauled. For a while there, I wasn’t actually getting that many books for myself or for reviews, so I think that’s why I stopped doing those kinds of posts. Then when I attempted to start a YouTube channel, I bought a lot more books than I needed to, but never talked about them here.

In the last year or so, I’ve noticed I haven’t bought myself too many books. I’ve just sort of stopped and instead hoarding them, especially after moving in with my boyfriend because I didn’t have a lot of room for them. In fact, I had to get rid of about half the books I owned before moving into our current apartment. So now I only purchase books that I really, really, really think I need or books I’ve read and loved. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13P7hUZ4w8pxQR9fcHcskeZQvXCiRyHBT
So this haul I’m sharing today is mostly gifted books, which fills my heart with so much happiness. Since joining the We Be Book’N book club on Facebook, I have not only sparked my love of reading back up but also made so many friends that I can talk to about books. Anyways, there's been a couple gifting events in which I received most of these books, and my heart just leaped with joy every time I got a new package in the mail.

Gifted

Carrie by Stephen King
Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
By the Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
Well Met by Jen DeLuca
99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
Bird Box by Josh Malerman
One Day in December by Josie Silver
Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang

Purchased

Ringer by Lauren Oliver
Heartstopper by Alice Oseman

Well Met was gifted to me by my boyfriend, but the others were all gifts from some of my new lovely friends. As for the two books I purchased myself, well it's not too bad. Ringer was something I purchased at the dollar store, so that was quite the deal, and Heartstopper, Vol. 2 was just one I really wanted because the first one was so stinking cute that I had to read the second one as soon as possible.

Anyways, that's all I have for today's haul. I'm going to try to post more of the books I get as often as possible.

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.