Jun 16, 2020

Life Lately

YA Fiction Recommendations From Instagram Sensation BlueEyedBiblio ...

I went back to work full-time two weeks ago (ish) and I am still adjusting to a more regular routine. I was off work since March 13th (first day of quarantine for LA County) and worked from home, but wasn't doing that much. I became accustomed to sleeping in a bit and having time to clean, read, workout, etc. It was stressful but it was also, kind of nice. My boyfriend and I were both home all the time, and it was surprising that we ended up actually having really nice days together. I've seen a lot of memes and such about couples being together now and how it's not ideal, but I really liked being home with him every day. I miss that, now that I am back at work.

And I am also very tired most days.

It's crazy how quickly your body adjusts to a more sedentary lifestyle because now that I work 7 hours every day, I come home exhausted. I guess running around after toddlers is quite different than being in a classroom of infants also but that's what I have to do as we slowly normalize. I've tried to keep up with my reading and am participating in Bookopoly, an event over on my book club, but I can tell that my reading pace is already slowing down. I don't have more than an hour or so a day to listen to audiobooks now and I've struggled to get through any physical books these last few months. So I don't know how much reading or even updating (weekly) I'll be doing now that things are changing.

I just wanted to share a quick update, since it'd been a few days since I last updated. I was doing so well too. I am going to try to keep it up!

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.