Jun 5, 2020

Book Haul #2

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eGnePtKkPOQMeNxfBvAbtN2gB7k70TKM
I mentioned in my Monthly Rewind that in May I finally signed up for Book of the Month, and I ended up choosing two books. I also got quite a few ARC's this month as well and also got to swap with a few people in my book club. So here's my haul:

Swapped 

You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds 

Purchased

The Guest List by Lucy Foley
A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCreight
Desperate Measures by Katee Robert

For review

Surrendering to Him by Hope Jones (Pub. date: March 5th, 2020)
Girl Long Gone by Danielle M. Haas (Pub. date: May 25, 2020)
Fractures by Alice Reeds (Pub. date: June 1st, 2020)
This Eternity of Masks and Shadows by Karsten Knight (Pub. date: June 2nd, 2020)
A Sweet Mess by Jayci Lee (Pub. date: July 14th, 2020)
The Night Swim by Megan Goldin (Pub. date: August 4th, 2020)
Memorial by Bryan Washington (Pub. date: October 6th, 2020)
The Push by Ashley Audrain (Pub. date: Jan 5th, 2021)

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.