Mar 1, 2010

February Wrap Up


Books Read: 9
The Chosen One
The Girl Made of Cool
Dino Vicelli: Private Eye in a World of Evils
Master: An Erotic Novel of the Count of Monte Cristo
If I Stay
Lock and Key
Impetuous
Thirteen Reasons Why
Goth Girl Rising

Audio books finished: 2
Wicked Lovely
Dear John

Books Reviewed: 6

Favorite Book this Month: It’s really a tie between If I Stay by Gayle Foreman and Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.

Challenges Status:
Finish that Series Challenge: 0 series/10 series

Completed challenges: 1

I had a good month I think, overall. I was happy that I completed 11 books total and I made some progress on some of my challenges which always makes me happy :) I am a bit sad that I only got to two audiobooks this month, but the library I visited this month was lacking in that department. Of course, I had a slow blogging month, so I only reviewed 6 books total, but that’s okay. I have made some changes around here since last week, and there should be more from now on.

I liked all the books I read, but the two that stood out to me the most were If I Stay and Dear John. Both are great, heart-wrenching and emotional stories, very different, but both very good.

For February I joined the Heartbreakers Challenge hosted by Book♥Soulmates and it ended yesterday. Although I didn’t review any of the books (yet!) for the challenge, I got to finish seven books that I thought had some sort of heartbreak in them.

2 comments

  1. Lol Feb was a good month for you. I saw your comment on my blog about being disappointed I only read 11-- but I wanted to hit at least 15. Jan I had like 16 or 17 so... =P I also should update my challenge lists... for the whole 3 I'm doing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great month! I think I need to read If I Stay.

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.