Jul 12, 2013

(New Feature) Literary Fashion | Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

I have always loved these kinds of fashion posts and I know my idea isn't original, to combine books with fashion, so I won't take any credit. I just signed up for a Polyvore account one day and decided to create a few sets with books, and I got addicted. I decided to start a new feature to showcase the outfit sets that I've made! I will try to make it a regular feature, but I am pretty bad about keeping features going.



For this first one I decided to start with Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, which I read and reviewed recently, and liked a lot. I definitely wanted the focus to be on the camera, which is an important part of Naomi, but also wanted there to be some attention given to the typewriter letters on the book.

1 comment

  1. Love this. I want that outfit ;) I wish I had known about this site when I did my literary fashion post. I used Photoshop and it took awhile. Great picks :D

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.