Mar 12, 2019

Goals + How I've Been Doing.

I am one of those that sets a ton of resolutions and usually fails at all of them. It happens, but it doesn't stop me from doing it all over again. For the past few years I've been sharing my new year goals here on this blog. But I wasn't here this year, at least not at the beginning, to share them. I don't even know if I set that many, but I always have a few. So I wanted to share what those are and how I've been doing. I might do a few check-in's throughout the year (but not likely).

Goals + Am I Failing Already?

+ Read 100 books: Yes I am failing already. Yes, I try this every year. Yes, I have never made it. Yes, I am going to keep trying to make it (it's only March after all.)
+ Pay off some debt: This one will be the death of me. Moving on.
+ Lose some weight: I want to lose around 25lbs. Realistically, I will about +/- 3 lbs.

To be honest, that's most of my goals. There's a few additional reading/bookish goals I have which I talked about in a video that you can watch here, but mostly include reading my own books, not buying as many books, and reviewing on the Netgalley ARC's I still haven't reviewed.

I am not doing that great in my goals, if I am being honest. But I don't lose hope that I will succeed if I continue to try. I still think I can read 100 books, I have just fallen a little behind and need to quickly catch up. I have started a new diet and will hopefully lose some of the weight I can't seem to get rid of. And I have banned my credit cards from my presence so I won't use them. I think I can do really well, if I only try a little more. I will keep y'all updated as regularly as I can.


xoxo
Cindy

2 comments

  1. Nice goals! I have similar goals for the year. I used to set 100 books as my goal too but NEVER reached it... ugh! I set it to 50 now lately just because the boys keep me so busy.
    I am trying to crush debt too. It's the worst! I haven't been using credit cards lately so I am going to keep that up!
    I have a goal to lose 30 pounds this year. I need to lose a lot more in total, but I am starting with that for the year.

    GOOD LUCK!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading your newer posts on debt and your financial goals; I still read all your posts I just get them through email so I never actually have a chance to comment. 30lbs is a great goal! I'm sure you can accomplish it! Good luck with all your goals!

      Delete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.