May 22, 2020

Reading Goals | Netgalley ARC's

Over two years ago, I made it one of my goals to catch up and read/review all my Netgalley ARC's. While I read/reviewed most of the ones I talked about then, I have accumulated quite a bit more since then. But I have been better about keeping my review rating up. For the summer, I want to try and read only (mostly) Netgalley ARC's that I haven't read yet and also, catch up and read ahead to the ones that aren't yet released. My percentage for reviewing is 69% but it was a little higher for a while, before I started requesting books again.

I figured the fastest way for me to catch up on older ARC's is to listen to some on audiobook, if I can find them at the library. As for the current titles I have, I downloaded them onto my iPad and plan on trying to get through all of them soon. Here's what I have:

Older Titles

       

Current Titles

   

Currently Reading


Seeing all the titles together like this, makes me feel better because it's not that many. I think I could read all these in about two months, with reading a few other books here or there. I am currently only reading one at the moment and it releases in a couple days so hopefully I can finish it soon. As for the rest, like I said, I am going to try and read them during the summer. How about you all? Do you request too many Netgalley ARC's? I feel like I am always trying to catch up!

1 comment

  1. Um... let's just say my Netgalley percentage is embarrassing lol. I can't stop requesting! Everything sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.