May 24, 2020

Weekly Update

Another week that flew by! I don't know how these days are going by so fast now in quarantine but I feel like I hardly did anything. It was a slow week here on the blog and with reading for me, seeing as I only finished two books again. I wanted to pick up some physical books this week because I've only been listening to audiobooks lately and I think that's causing me to go into a bit of an audiobook slump LOL.

This Week on the Blog
- Review | In the Country We Love: My Family Divided by Diane Guerrero
- Mini Reviews | The Tattoist of Auschwitz + The Giver of Stars
- Reading Goals | Netgalley ARC's

What I Read


  

Both of these books were about relationships and had some very sad parts, so that's also another reason I think I might be feeling a little bit of a slump coming. Emotional books always drain me a little, so maybe I need a break or a complete change in genre this upcoming week.

Other Things

Like I said, this week flew by and I feel like I didn't do much. I haven't been puzzling as much recently, or watching too much TV so I don't know what has taken up so much time. I have been doing a few things here and there for work, and playing Animal Crossing, so maybe that's where all my time went. Anyways, I hope you all had a great week and hope you stay safe out there this upcoming week :)

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.