May 17, 2020

Weekly Update

Happy Sunday my friends! How was your week? I hope you are all staying safe and healthy out there. I've been feeling more stressful than usual this week and have been trying to find ways to keep myself sane. I worked a couple times on site, which was a nice change of pace, so that definitely helped.

This Week on the Blog

- Weekly Update
- Review | Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
- Smutty Reads #1
- Short Story Saturday | Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

What I Read

 

Not the best reading week, but not two bad. I got two more audiobooks read and finished the Listen Up Audiobook Readathon event from my book club with a total of 5 books read. I am still participating in the Tic Tac Toe Event though, and have quite a few squares to fill. I am currently reading The Two Lives of Lydia Bird and didn't expect it to be as sad as it's been so far. 

Other Things

I am trying to be more active on my bookstagram but it hasn't worked out so well this week. I realized that I need to take a lot of pictures in advance LOL and I doubt I'll ever be that comitted, but I am going to give it a shot this weekend and see how it goes. This has been a pretty uneventful week for me reading wise but I plan to catch up this weekend with some reading too :)

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.