May 11, 2020

Weekly Update

I meant to get this out on Sunday, but I didn't get around to because I had a bit of a busy weekend, surprisingly. How was your week and weekend? Hope you all had a good one and stayed healthy/safe.

This Week on the Blog
- Oh, hello. Where I talk about coming back to the blog
- A Recap + May TBR
- Mini Reviews | Say You Still Love Me + All the Ugly and Wonderful Things + Daisy Jones and the Six
- Book Haul #1
Series Review | Bill Hodges Trilogy by Stephen King
Healthy(ish) Vol. 2

What I Read


   

It was a good reading week for me. I finished Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter, which I had started in April. I wanted to make sure I got it read before I started all my new books for May, but it caused me to fall a little behind on my May reading goals. I still had a good week of reading though, and am hoping to get as many, if not more, books read this week. 
Other Things: 
Don't mind me as I figure things out again. I've tried jumping back in but there's a lot of new things I want to add to the blog and I am overwhelming myself and then blank out once I get here. So I will be continuing to post regularly (I hope). Hope you all have a great week!

Post a Comment

© oodles of books. Design by Soleilflare.